A withdrawal system has been Open and now you can transfer funds from your Jss Tripler account to your main Jss account. From there you can make a withdrawal request to your alertpay account.
I personally requested for $333.50 to my alertpay account and surely will post my payment proof.
It has to be noted that Jss Tripler is indefinitely sustainable and you can earn daily income forever, re-start after re-start . When practically all high-return programs reach a point where cashflow becomes negative, the owners simply run with the money and the program disappears. This has been the history of all the high-return programs.
The other advantage with Justbeenpaid is, it consist of defferent kind of programs within the Justbeenpaid program so you have to join once and earn from defferent income streams for life, and you don't have to join programs after programs.
Let make you real online cash today:
=> http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=andie&p=jsstripler5
Best Regards,
Emmanuel
hello Emmanuel,
ReplyDeletejss am a member of tripler, I would like to know if you show you the moves to date, as you know, have changed their server, and only show up to August 2011 in movements. I feel the same, according to admin jss is normal, until you see my every move.
THANK co ...
http://ganardinerodesdecasa2011.weebly.com/ I have a website if you are interested we can exchange link.
If I'm not mistaken you asking about your positions you purchased before the server move.
ReplyDeleteThose positions will be affected by the re-start (50% of those positions will be exchange to Jss positions and into cash, the other 50% will remain and still earn you the normal 2% daily ). By the way the server move and re-start is not complete yet so your previous positions won't earn you 2% return until it complete. If I'm not mistaken you asking about your positions you purchased before the server move.
Those positions will be affected by the re-start (50% of those positions will be exchange to Jss positions and into cash, the other 50% will remain and still earn you the normal 2% daily ). By the way the server move and re-start is not complete yet so your previous positions won't earn you 2% return until it complete.
Visit this page for more info:
http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com/restart.htm
ok, yesterday bought two more positions, and now I have a 0.80 percent daily, but would have to have the percentage of daily +2. So here I'll be patient to wait until the restart is complete, and return to normal daily and see how I earn what I have to win. Thank you very much.
ReplyDeleteReferring to exchange links, you will say if I give permission for my site, because I think it's great blog.
A big hello mate.